General Jewellery Care Tips
- Store your jewellery in a jewellery box. Keep them in separate pouches or compartments to avoid scratching
- Don't store your jewels in direct sunlight or near high heat sources
- Remove your gems when your swimming, bathing or doing the dishes
- The gym is not the place you want to show off your new sparkling piece
- Abrasive cleaners and chemicals are mostly a no for cleaning your jewellery
Rhodium, Rose and Yellow Gold Plating
Rhodium ads a protective layer to your jewellery and gives it a bright white colour and lustre. Platings do wear off naturally over time and most women know that eventually you need to take your item to a jeweller to have it re-plated.
Notes on Sterling Silver Jewellery
Sterling silver jewellery naturally oxidise and tarnish over time, due to exposure to humidity, air and sweat. This can easily be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth, we do not recommend using silver dip cleaners as they can do damage to certain stones.
We do sell silver and gold polishing cloths and you are welcome to get in touch with us regarding care for your new jewellery.